Improve Circulation and Eliminate Varicose Veins
Varicose veins are a common problem for both men and women and can cause a great deal of pain as well as feelings of insecurity.
Varicose veins occur when the valves in the vein do not work properly thus allowing blood to pool making it difficult for the muscles to move the blood. Instead of flowing from one valve to the next, the blood continues to pool in the vein, increasing venous pressure and the likelihood of congestion causing the vein to bulge – thus becoming varicose.
In addition to movement and exercise therapies, several herbal and natural remedies can help increase circulation and often reduce the likelihood of varicose veins.
While surgery may be appropriate for the treatment of some varicose veins, others my be helped and prevented by the using the following remedies.
Consuming Chili Peppers
Chili peppers contain properties that can aid in decongesting your clogged veins.
If you are not a big fan of chili peppers, you can use garlic as a substitute. Garlic can help reduce the inflammation brought about by poor blood circulation in your veins. If you are still not fond of eating garlic, you can use it as a cream. Mince some garlic cloves and add a bit of alcohol. Apply the solution four times a week on your veiny legs.
Apple Cider Vinegar
You don’t have to consume apple cider vinegar to reduce the inflammation. All you have to do is to moisten a towel or a clean cloth with this vinegar and place it on top of your varicose veins. Leave the cloth there for a few minutes.
Aloe vera has some cooling effect, which is known to relieve people from pain. Apply the gel to the veiny areas and leave them there overnight.
1. Leafy Recipe: You need two liters of water, mint, chamomile leaves, and laurel. Boil these ingredients and let steep for five minutes. You can then apply the solution to your varicose veins. You can also put the solution in a basin or tub where you can easily submerge your feet. It becomes even more powerful if you add sodium bicarbonate. Be warned though that this recipe can cause urticarial in some patients.
2. Creamy Recipe: Have aloe vera gel ready along with apple cider vinegar and carrots. Put these three in a food processor or a blender and mix them until you see you have created a thick paste. Apply the paste for about 30 minutes and rinse with cold water after.
1. Green Clay Ointment: Prepare a paste or ointment using green clay and mix it with a bit of water. When ready, apply the ointment to your legs or feet and leave it there overnight. You can wash it in the morning with warm water and unscented soap.
2. Immersion Baths: Relax in a tub with sea salt, one cup of apple cider vinegar, and of course water. Submerge your legs in the tub for about 20 minutes. You can massage your legs while you are doing this remedy.
3. Chestnut Bark Tea: Boil 50 grams of chestnut bark for about 10 minutes to make a tea in one liter of water. Drink the hot tea, which helps reduce swelling.
Thank you to: http://www.stethnews.com/2719/11-home-remedies-for-your-varicose-veins/